We'd like to place a call out to everyone who plays our mod to collect some footage for an upcoming trailer we are working on for EUTW PVP Warfare.
We are mainly looking for exciting action footage from the servers itself to potentially be included in a montage segment. We need a solid mix of infantry, armored, air, and awesome moments of things blowing up! All footage used will be tagged in the trailer with the person who submitted it.
In order to achieve the best possible quality and consistency, we'd like to ask for the following technical specs when capturing:
- You MUST be able to record with the settings below. Nvidia Shadowplay is capable of achieving this. DO NOT USE FRAPS!
- Capture resolution MUST be exactly at 1920 x 1080
- Output delivery MUST be as an H.264 Codec and .MP4 extension
- Bitrate MUST be set to 50
- Framerate MUST be set to at least 30 frames or higher
Any footage not meeting these specifications will be left on the cutting room floor. There will be no exceptions, so make sure you get it right.
If you have any questions on any of the above, head on over to the forum post here on this topic!